Thanks for almost 300 followers<3 I am so happy~ Tumblr has changed my life and people supporting me and my art makes me feel more like I belong. So in return, here is a OTAKU giveaway!!! <3
- ‘Keep Calm and Watch Anime’ Button
- Madoka Magica Keycahin *A little bit worn*
- My Neighbor Totoro Iron-on patch *with instructions*
- Volume 1 of He is my Master
- Volume 1 of Bloody Kiss
- Volume 1 AND 2 of Neon Genesis Evangelion Angelic Days
- Volume 1 of Alice in the Country of the Hearts
THE IMPORTANT PART ~~~~
- You must live in the United States of America OR Canada. *Sorry other people v.v*
- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE FOLLOWING ME. If you follow me, your name will be put into the drawing twice.
- Reblogs will count as one entry, unless you follow me. If you follow me, then your name is put into the drawing twice.
- FOLLOWERS WILL GET A MYSTERY SURPRISE <3
- LIKES DO NOT COUNT
- Multiple reblogs will not count <3 Feel free to, though.
- You can follow me after reading this and you will still count ^^
- SIDE BLOGS/ GIVEAWAY BLOGS ARE ALLOWED <3
- Your ask or submit button must be opened.
- Once you are notified you have won, you have 48 hours to reply. If you do not email me or message me your address, a new winner will be picked.
I think that is good enough. There is no set date for this giveaway to end yet <3
Will update soon!
BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE <3
so!! i recently reached 150 followers + i’m hopefully gonna be moving out soon, which means i’ve been going through my room and trying to pare my belongings down a lot (i’ve had this room since i was 5. you would not believe the sheer amount of crap that’s accumulated in twelve years.) i figured a giveaway kills two birds with one stone!! all this manga, let me give it to you.
- likes and reblogs count, reblog as much as you want but be nice to your followers
- gotta be in the continental u.s., sorry i don’t have much money for shipping
- giveaway ends at midnight pst on july 2
- following me is appreciated but not necessary
- gotta have your askbox open so i can contact you, gotta be comfortable giving me your address so i can send this stuff, etc. etc.